Carbon Monoxide Leak Reported At Baltimore County Senior Living Complex

Video Credit: WJZ Baltimore
Published on December 16, 2019 - Duration: 00:22s

Carbon Monoxide Leak Reported At Baltimore County Senior Living Complex

One person was taken to a hospital after a gas leak led to exposure to carbon monoxide at a Baltimore County senior living facility Sunday morning, police said.

Advertisement

You are here

Related videos from verified sources

1 Person Hospitalized After Fire At Apartment Complex In Baltimore County 00:18
Video credit: WJZ Baltimore - Published on December 23, 2019 

High Level Of Carbon Monoxide Temporarily Closes Peters Twp. Meals On Wheels 02:06
Video credit: KDKA CBS 2 Pittsburgh - Published on December 7, 2019 

You might like