Code Enforcement Investigating Home Where Faris' Family Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

Video Credit: CBS 13 Sacramento
Published on December 4, 2019 - Duration: 03:22s

Code Enforcement Investigating Home Where Faris' Family Sickened By Carbon Monoxide

First responders say there were no carbon monoxide detectors in the Lake Tahoe rental where Anna Faris and her family were staying.

Advertisement

You are here

Related videos from verified sources

Christmas Day exposure incident highlights dangers of carbon monoxide 02:24
Video credit: WEWS NewsChannel5 - Published on December 27, 2019 

High levels of carbon monoxide send 2 people to the hospital on Christmas 00:51
Video credit: WEWS NewsChannel5 - Published on December 26, 2019 

Carbon Monoxide Leak Reported At Baltimore County Senior Living Complex 00:22
Video credit: WJZ Baltimore - Published on December 16, 2019 

You might like