Guess Who Needs An Extension On Filing His Tax Return?

Credit: Wochit
Published on April 17, 2018 - Duration: 00:41s

President Trump's taxes have been a source of interest since his 2016 run for office.

Now, he's filed a request for an extension to submit his 2017 tax return.

Such a request is common for high-income individuals with complex tax returns.

Press Sec'y Sarah Sanders says Trump will file his return by October 15th.

It's still unclear whether Trump is still under audit, as he once claimed to be.


You might like