Christmas Day exposure incident highlights dangers of carbon monoxide

Video Credit: WEWS NewsChannel5
Published on December 27, 2019 - Duration: 02:24s

Christmas Day exposure incident highlights dangers of carbon monoxide

Two people were hospitalized on Christmas Day after being exposed to dangerous levels of carbon monoxide, the colorless and tasteless gas that can cause flu-like symptoms and even death.

Advertisement

Christmas Day exposure incident highlights dangers of carbon monoxide

AGAIN, ANYONE WITH INFORMATION,CALL THE POLICE.

You are here

Related videos from verified sources

Five Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Exposure In Salem 02:46
Video credit: WBZ CBS Boston - Published on December 4, 2019 

5 People Hospitalized After Carbon Monoxide Exposure In Salem 00:18
Video credit: WBZ CBS Boston - Published on December 4, 2019 

You might like