Conor McGregor Eyed In Second Sexual Assault Case

Credit: Wochit News
Published on October 19, 2019 - Duration: 00:40s

Conor McGregor Eyed In Second Sexual Assault Case

Business Insider reports Conor McGregor faces second sexual assault investigation in Ireland.

However, the former UFC champion's publicist says the fighter denies any report accusing him of sexual assault.

A woman in her 20s has reportedly said she was assaulted last week near a Dublin pub while in a parked vehicle.

The story in the Times follows reporting earlier in the week by the Independent in Ireland.

Advertisement

Conor McGregor Eyed In Second Sexual Assault Case

Available for |Editorial uses|.

|Learn more| , Not released

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

Floyd Mayweather to Come out of Retirement in 2020 01:07
Credit: Wibbitz Studio - Published 7 hours ago 

Floyd Mayweather Is Coming Out Of Retirement In 2020 00:33
Credit: Wochit News - Published 11 hours ago 

You might like