· *A second Cambridge Analytica whistleblower says the Facebook data fiasco affects way more than 87 million users.*
· *Brittany Kaiser says Cambridge Analytica used numerous questionnaires to gather data.*
· *One was called "sex compass."*
· *Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg has repeatedly apologised for the data breach.*
Second Cambridge Analytica whistleblower says 'sex compass' app gathered more Facebook data beyond the 87 million we already knew about (FB)
April 17, 2018
CBS4 Miami - ▶ 02:01
Wochit News - ▶ 00:49
CBS 3 Philly - ▶ 01:44
Recent related news
Tech companies in the Silicon Valley like Facebook assume users know that their data is being sold and obtaining the data for Cambridge Analytica was not against...
5 hours ago • BGR India
Britain's Cambridge Analytica, which was alleged to be behind the data leak of as much as 87 million Facebook users, was earlier planning to raise money by...
4 days ago • RTTNews
Good morning! Here is the tech news you need to know this Wednesday. *1. Far more than 87 million Facebook users had their data compromised by Cambridge...
5 days ago • Business Insider
The data scientist behind the Cambridge Analytica scandal did paid consultancy work for Facebook and has close ties to staff (FB)
· *Data scientist Aleksandr Kogan said he once had close ties to Facebook, despite being blamed by the company for his role in the Cambridge Analytica data...
45 minutes ago • Business Insider
Aleksandr Kogan, a psychology professor who designed an app that helped Cambridge Analytica harvest the data of millions of Facebook profiles, has expressed...
2 hours ago • BGR India
Senator Richard Blumenthal, a Connecticut Democrat, urged the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), to consider evidence that Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB) may have...
3 days ago • Proactive Investors
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) is rolling out changes to comply with the European Union’s new privacy law that will go into effect on May 25. Known as the General...
5 days ago • Proactive Investors