Formula 1: US & Brazil races unlikely to happen - Toto Wolff

Credit: BBC News- Published on July 3, 2020
The US and Brazilian Grands Prix are unlikely to take place this year as a result of the coronavirus, according to Mercedes boss Toto Wolff.
Advertisement

You are here


💡 One News Page Knowledge: Other News Mentions

Toto Wolff

Austrian racing driver and investor
Mercedes F1 boss Toto Wolff says this season's shortened championship means as much as any other and could be seen as harder to win.
Credit: BBC News - Published 5 hours ago


Brazil

Largest country in South America
India’s Home Minister Amit Shah, a close aide of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has tested positive for coronavirus as the number of cases in the South Asian..
7 hours ago • WorldNews
The total number of COVID-19 cases worldwide stands at nearly 18 million, with the highest case totals outside the U.S. in Brazil, India and Russia. Elizabeth..
Credit: CBS News - Published 16 hours ago

Arsenal target Diego Carlos, Manchester United in talks over Gabriel Magalhaes and Aston Villa want Divock Origi, plus more.
Credit: BBC News - Published 19 hours ago

Images from space show there were nearly 7,000 in July - a rise of 28% on the same period last year.
Credit: BBC News - Published 2 days ago


Formula One

Motorsport championship held worldwide
Leading Formula 1 drivers say they believe they should continue with their pre-race anti-racism demonstrations throughout the year.
Credit: BBC News - Published 4 days ago

Ferrari chairman John Elkann says the team cannot expect to be competitive in Formula 1 before 2022.
Credit: BBC News - Published 6 days ago

Formula 1 will organise an anti-racism protest before Sunday's British Grand Prix following criticisms of the sport's approach to the subject.
Credit: BBC News - Published 1 week ago


Mercedes-Benz in Formula One

Auto racing team
Lewis Hamilton sets the fastest ever lap around Silverstone to beat Mercedes team-mate Valtteri Bottas to pole position at the British Grand Prix.
Credit: BBC News - Published 2 days ago

Red Bull's Max Verstappen heads Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton in first practice at the British Grand Prix.
Credit: BBC News - Published 3 days ago

Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton says he intends to be in Formula 1 for “at least another three years”.
Credit: BBC News - Published 4 days ago

Related news from verified sources

The US and Brazilian Grands Prix are unlikely to take place this year as a result of the coronavirus, according to Mercedes boss Toto Wolff.
on July 3, 2020 • BBC News

Toto Wolff says 'you cannot possibly imagine' that Formula One will head to the Americas while the coronavirus pandemic remains at a record daily high of...
on July 3, 2020 • Independent

You might like