Mobile World Congress cancelled over coronavirus fears

Credit: France 24- Published 5 days ago
One of the tech industry's biggest events has been cancelled, over fears about the coronavirus outbreak. Dozens of big names had already said they wouldn't attend the Mobile World Congress 2020, due to open in Barcelona on February 24. Also in the show - Boeing tries to turn the page on its 737 Max crisis, and oil giant BP...
Advertisement

Credit: FRANCE 24 English
Published 4 days ago -  01:33

You are here

Recent related videos from verified sources

Virus forces cancellation of mobile world congress 00:40
Credit: Rumble - Published 3 days ago 


Covid-19: Which worldwide events have been affected by the coronavirus outbreak? 01:52
Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO - Published 3 days ago 


Virus fear kills Barcelona's Mobile World Congress 01:39
Credit: Rumble - Published 4 days ago 


'Way too early' to predict end of COVID-19 coronavirus says WHO as MWC2020 cancelled 02:43
Credit: euronews (in English) - Published 5 days ago 


2020 Mobile World Congress cancelled over coronavirus fears 00:53
Credit: PA - Press Association STUDIO - Published 5 days ago 


Cruise Ship to Dock in Cambodia After Being Stranded at Sea Over Coronavirus Fears 01:22
Credit: Wibbitz Top Stories - Published 5 days ago 


Amazon Withdraws From Mobile World Congress 00:25
Credit: Rumble - Published 6 days ago 


Coronavirus puts chill on phone and air shows 01:20
Credit: Rumble - Published 1 week ago 


Recent related news from verified sources

Mobile World Congress 2020 is officially cancelled.Β  The world’s biggest annual phone show has been called off due to concerns over the coronavirus,...
5 days ago • Mashable

Madrid (AFP) Feb 11, 2020 US chip giant Intel, Facebook, Chinese phonemaker Vivo and Cisco all withdrew from the Mobile World Congress over coronavirus fears...
5 days ago • Energy Daily

You might like