Tarantino Breaks Silence On Weinstein Scandal
Wochit Headline News - Friday, 13 October 2017 (1 week ago)
Oscar winner Quentin Tarantino has made all of his films with Miramax or The Weinstein Company. Tarantino has finally broken his silence about the sexual misconduct scandal surrounding Harvey Weinstein. Tarantino said “For the last week I’ve been stunned and heartbroken about the revelations that have come to light about my friend for 25 years Harvey Weinstein.” Tarantino said he needed time to process his emotions and memory.
Recent related news
The Australian actress followed up a statement applauding those accusing the movie mogul of harassment and assault
1 week ago • Tamworth Herald
As more women share their stories about Harvey Weinstein, the movie mogul's former employees are slowing revealing what they saw behind the scenes at The...
8 hours ago • bizjournals
Unaware Weinstein Company Staff Condemn 'Serial Sexual Predator' Harvey Weinstein In Joint Statement
Employees at The Weinstein Company have issued a joint statement in response to Harvey Weinstein's scandal, breaking their silence on the controversial producer....
1 day ago • Perez Hilton
There is nothing good or virtuous about any part of the Harvey Weinstein scandal. Weinstein, by a staggering number of stomach-turning accounts, used his...
4 days ago • Mediaite
The Harvey Weinstein scandal has delayed the release of a film starring Sherlock actor Benedict Cumberbatch which was part-filmed in Brighton earlier this year....
4 days ago • Brighton and Hove News
With so many bravely speaking out to condemn Harvey Weinstein's inappropriate behavior amid his sexual harassment and assault scandal, Quentin Tarantino had...
1 week ago • Perez Hilton