Two men arrested in Spanish enclave, suspected of planning attacks

euronews (in English) - Friday, 13 January 2017
Two men suspected of preparing terrorist attacks and having links to an Islamist militant group have been arrested in Spain’s North African enclave of Ceuta. The Interior Ministry says the men were suspected of being in the advanced stage of preparing for potential attacks and had been through a long radicalisation process. Officers searched half a dozen locations as part of the raids.

Recent related news

Advertisement
Kosovo charged nine Kosovan men with planning attacks at a World Cup soccer match in Albania against an Israeli team and its fans last November, the prosecutor's...
1 week ago • DNA
Kosovo prosecutors said on Wednesday they had charged nine Kosovar men with planning attacks at a World Cup soccer match in Albania against the visiting Israel...
1 week ago • DNA
A meeting between arguably the two most powerful men in world football just took place. Their impact could be so pervasive over the next two or three decades...
17 hours ago • S.China Morning Post
Two men shot to death in botched home invasion in Brentwood Two men were killed in Brentwood Wednesday night in what investigators believe was a botched home...
6 hours ago • SFGate
Advertisement
Tributes have poured in for the two men killed in a fatal car crash.Both men from Grantham were described as 'lively' 'polite' and with ambitions to pursue a...
1 week ago • Lincolnshire Echo
POLICE have arrested two men following an assault at a mosque in Walsall. Officers were called to a report of a man being racially assaulted at Walsall Central...
1 week ago • Walsall Advertiser

You might like