Emergency Response On Alaska Airlines Flight After Powder Falls From Vent

Wochit Headline News - Friday, 13 January 2017
A de-icing product called glycol is believed to be responsible for a hazardous materials incident responsible for sending a flight-crew member to a hospital Thursday on a plane that landed in San Jose, California. Flight attendants in a front galley on an Alaska Airlines Flight saw a light powdery substance falling from a vent in the ceiling. The San Jose Fire Departmentโ€™s communications center was notified of an issue onboard the flight.

Recent related news

Advertisement
Brian Holm, captain of Alaska Airlines' 737 fleet, explains how the Seattle-based carrier partnered with astronomers to construct a route to carry a private...
2 days ago • bizjournals
Brian Holm, captain of Alaska Airlines' 737 fleet, explains how the Seattle-based carrier partnered with astronomers to construct a route to carry a private...
2 days ago • bizjournals
Alaska Airlines' made it to totality Monday. The airline hosted around 90 guests for a private charter flight from Portland International Airport destined for a...
2 days ago • bizjournals
Passengers aboard a chartered Boeing 737 operated by Alaska Airlines had a unique view of Mondayโ€™s eclipse, getting some grand-scale perspective and a very...
2 days ago • Seattle Times
Advertisement
NEW YORK (AP) โ€” JetBlue Airways says fumes from nail polish remover caused two crew members to become ill on a flight from Boston to Charleston, South...
6 days ago • SeattlePI.com
Vadodara, Aug 18: Phonon.in, a Vadodara-based interaction automation company has taken on this challenge and applied this to simple customer centric applications...
6 days ago • newKerala.com

You might like