Watergate Fire on 13th Floor Causes Smoke Damage to Historic Hotel
Thursday, 12 January 2017 (5 days ago)
The Watergate complex suffered a fire on the 13th floor Wednesday afternoon, in what appeared to be a vacant apartment in the historic building.
Storyful Studio - ▶ 00:21
Storyful Studio - ▶ 00:11
Recent related news
In what may be a very symbolic, if not necessarily humorous flame out, D.C. Fire and EMS are working to put out a blaze Wednesday afternoon in the Watergate...
6 days ago • Zero Hedge
Three crews from the Leicestershire Fire and Rescue Service were called to a fire in a first floor flat in Heathcott Road, Aylestone last night. They were called...
6 days ago • Leicester Mercury